JAUME HUGUET COS
Date of birth: 02/04/1977
An accomplished Software Engineer with solid and proven experience in web applications development.
Dynamic and enthusiastic.
Proven hability to deliver a high level of service along with a substantial reduction in costs.
Leadership in multidisciplinary teams.
- Degree in Computer Science (University of Lleida – UdL) – 2005
- Specialization GASI (Management and Administration of Information Systems), under Linux environment (UdL) – 2005
- Trade School Degree as Technical Specialist in Computer science Management (Igualada Academy – Igualada) – 1996
- CAP (Official Teachers’ Training Course required to teach in Spain) – 2005
- Advanced English Certificate (EOI) – 2012
COMPUTER SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:
- Knowledge of SEO (Search engine optimization)
- PHP Framework Symfony (v2)
- Programming languages C++, C#, Visual Basic .NET
- Windows Operating systems and Linux (Advanced knowledge)
- Excellent knowledge of Networking and Server Software (Apache, DNS..)
- Advanced knowledge of Databases and Data Mining
- MySQL Databases (over 6 years experience)
- Catalan (native proficiency)
- Spanish (native proficiency)
- English (professional working proficiency)
Company: DISPROMEDIA, S.L Date: Nov 2013 – Current Position: SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER Responsibilities: Coordination, planning, analysis, design and development of a Web project to create online shops and corporate websites in general (https://ebasnet.com). Development Tools: Web Programming PHP (Symfony), databases (MySQL and MongoDB), CSS design (Bootstrap and LESS)
Company: SAGE EUROWIN, S.L Date: Feb 2006 – Feb 2013 Position: WEB DEVELOPER Responsibilities: Working with designers, Front End and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines.
Company: ALINS CENTRE DE FORMACIÓ (LLEIDA) Date: 2003 – 2006 Position: COMPUTER SCIENCES INSTRUCTOR Responsibilities: Teach advanced office automation courses for companies and basic office automation courses for individuals.
Company: NADAL INFORMATICA (TÀRREGA) Date: 1999/2001 Position: JUNIOR C++ DEVELOPER, VISUAL BASIC (PDA) Responsibilities: Programming in C++ specific software for portable terminals CASIO DT-9000 and IT-2000
Programming VISUAL BASIC software for PDA sector
Software sales tasks
– Driving License: B1 (Tourism) with own car
– Availability: Immediate